24/7 Document Restoration Specialists
Document Restoration Services in Cypress, TX
Important documents, antiques, and collectibles are irreplaceable, so when a disaster strikes, and these items are damaged it’s terrifying. Whether you’re a business owner with years of files that need restored or a homeowner with precious family heirlooms that have been damaged, CORE Group can help.
Document and Antique Restoration
Fires, floods, and other disasters can wreak havoc on important documents, photographs, antiques, and artwork. With expert knowledge in file recovery and preservation, our professional crew is ready to jump to work 24/7 hours a day for emergency document and antique restoration services. Time is of the essence for the most effective cleaning, drying, and restoration, so we waste no time in dispatching to your property to assess the damage and create a plan of action. Our state-of-the-art restoration equipment and process can save:
- Books, including parchment, pulp paper, textbooks, manuals, letters, and more.
- Important business and personal documents including medical records with complete HIPPA compliance.
- Collector’s items such as cards, stamp collections, currency collections, and rare documents.
- Souvenirs including photographs, leather products, newspaper articles, and postcards.
- Textiles such as embroidery and sewing, silk, and tapestries.
- Artwork such as paintings and drawings.
Our document recovery process will take into account all variables including the source of the damage, extent of the damage, and the materials affected to choose the most effective and safe cleaning and drying methods possible. We understand the irreplaceable nature of these items and always take the utmost care to treat them with the proper respect they deserve.